Friday 12 July 2013

Games: guess what game I bought for my Nintendo 3DS? and More

TADAMM
I still haven't fully realized I bought the game from Amazon yet (so yeah, I wanted this game really bad), it is estimated to arrive 16th July to 19th July , I'm confident it come in 16th July - Tuesday.
The week this game will come, I will have my hands quite full, this game is coming, The Legend of Korra Original Soundtrack released, Age of Wulin in Open Beta starts for everyone (18th July), San Diego Comic Con from 18th July to 21st July (pay attention to facebook and twitter the whole time).
This coming week will be a full week for sure.

To anyone who doesn't know Age of Wulin, it's MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game), wuxia themed, you play your character as martial art hero, so is cool...here is the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment