Friday 12 July 2013

Pottermore News: Story Navigator and non-mentioned new features

Pottermore Insider, given news about 1 of some new features that is coming when the last instalment of Prisoner of Azkaban is released...
this mentioned new feature is called Story Navigator...

According to them, you can browse through the moments even if have seen them or not and it will have new additional moments of previous chapters.
I'm not sure if I like the visual, I have to see it's final touch first, so it's about to wait when it comes...
it seems also, you can pass through some parts, maybe the chamber of secrets when you enter the slytherin common room, maybe, but I think some moments still has those special requirements, such you have to have done the polyjuice potion, I think this still remains.

Click Here to read it's details

No comments:

Post a Comment