Wednesday 18 December 2013

Games | Playing: Pokémon X ---------- Pottermore Speculations

I finished the game yesterday (17th December, Tuesday), now I'm on the exploring part, I did have won 1 battle in Battle Maison, then I did go capture some pokemons I always wanted Honedge, Eevee (to evolve into Jolteon) and I got a mystery gift being Torchic together with his megastone, neat!
I have intentions of collecting all mega evolutions from Pokemon X and fight the 4 sisters.
Yes, I'm having a lot of fun with the game.

Sorry but I kept the boots, I just think are very cool.



Pottermore Speculation

Now about Pottermore, I believe most of fans suspect there is a big chance of the Next instalment of Goblet of Fire will be around this week or Monday 23rd December, my bet is will be about twelve chapters to reach Yule Ball, after all happens on Christmas, I suspect they gonna give special touch on the Yule Ball moment (I do seriously wonder how it will turn out the illustration)  and I'm sure this moment will also be featured at Playstation Home Pottermore.

which chapters I speculate most about which will have exclusive info:
Chapter 12: The Triwizard Tournament - High chance
Chapter 13: Mad-Eye Moody - Very High chance
Chapter 14: The Unforgivable Curses - 50% chance
Chapter 15: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang - High Chance
Chapter 16: The Goblet of Fire - Low chance
Chapter 17: The Four Champions - Low chance
Chapter 18: The Weighing of the Wands - 50% chance
Chapter 19: The Hungarian Horntail - Very Low chance
Chapter 20: The First Task - Very Low chance
Chapter 21: The House-Elf Liberation Front - 50% chance
Chapter 22: The Unexpected Task - Very Low chance
Chapter 23: The Yule Ball - 50% chance

in another words the chapters I think it has the highest chances are the chapter 12 (from how it started the triwizard tournament), Chapter 13 (not hard, bio of mad-eye, maybe?) and Chapter 15 (about the schools).

No comments:

Post a Comment