Monday 23 September 2013

Finished Playing: Tales of Xillia and post arrival of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Today I finished, it always feels good when you finish a game, specially a game you enjoyed so much, the achievement and the feeling and watching when the story evolves and ties up toward that end of the story.
I love completed stories for this reasons in a video game, you play the story from the main characters perspective.

I loved Tales of Xillia, I do definitely look forward to Tales of Xillia 2 that's coming in 2014, which is a aftermath of Tales of Xillia but also a new story centring a new main character but the beloved characters from Tales of Xillia is back to help this new main character.
I liked the ending a lot, it is not really happy ever after ending but gives the idea of a good story ends, the main characters still having problems but healthier, stronger, wiser and bit happier being conscious of the path they chosen will be hard and worth it.
I love all characters except Ivar, but favourites will be always Milla and Jude for the reasons I posted before about the game.

xillia-image.jpg

Something funny and very amusing happened while still in the ending of the game...
you see, I bought Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix through Amazon a week ago and arrived today while Tales of Xillia was passing the credits, I really wanted the game to arrive once I finished Tales of Xillia, so it literally happened, I was thrilled and laughing because it's very amazing and funny this happened.
I'm still overwhelmed by it, the fact that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix arrived and the game right in front of me and still hasn't sink in I finally have it (this feeling happened before with Fire Emblem: Awakening) and also I haven't been playing this game for 10 years, I couldn't play as much I'd want to because my little brother took with him, I'm a huge fan of the games.


kingdom_hearts_hd_1_5_remix_6.jpg
I plan to play tomorrow morning (Tuesday, 24th September)

No comments:

Post a Comment