Saturday 3 August 2013

Pottermore - Playstation Home, New locations and mini-games



I still haven't tried because I still hadn't the chance to try it out, but seems pretty cool the new mini games and have the chance to explore the Hogwarts Library it's pretty cool, I always wanted to have the chance to move around the library, the broomstick race, looks so cool, I hope there will be a Pottermore Quidditch game, I mean the only Harry Potter video game I ever liked was Quidditch World Cup, it was really good, I was obsessed - btw there is for PC (yeah, I don't like the video game series, I'm not into fantasy adventure games, I'm an RPG person), I'm quite curious about Book of Spells and Book of Potions (which is about to come out), I hope it comes Quidditch and also the staircases(able to visit classrooms of the famous classes - Transfiguration, Potions, Divinationm, etc), the owlery, Hogsmeade, Quidditch pitch.
When I have the chance I will write my thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment