Monday 24 June 2013

Why I haven't been posting lately

I'm having a busy time with my thoughts and observations about Yu-Gi-Oh! Manga, since I have all the 38 volumes, it's a pretty busy, scanning them, because I need scans of my manga to put images that I consider important to make my observations, if you haven't read, beware of spoilers.


Click the picture to view the Blog

Yes, I'm a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!, specially the mangá, but I usually like the manga more over the anime, so not much difference.
I think Yu-Gi-Oh! is very underrated thanks to 4Kids horrible dubbing job, sure cut some scenes and a censorship, but change most of the story...pretty much 80%.
even though I can't say much about the original japanese written by NAS, character development comes late to certain characters in the anime...*cough*in the manga Yugi is the one who faces Ryoji Otogi*cough*not Atemu/Dark Yugi in the anime*cough*, instead is Yugi against brainwahsed Bandit Keith and when happens the fire in a warehouse (in the manga is in the Black Clown store by Ryoji's father) who technically should be supposed to be dead in the manga...>.>", so yeah, I think the anime adaptation isn't very good, I don't want even start the useless fillers...that's to be expected, since NAS did a terrible mess in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's last season.

so in this blong current posts in these thoughts and observations, I'll try to be objective as possible with some views of my own in the matter, even though has some of my own personal opinion but basing on my own interpretations, I always have my shipping mode turned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment