Tuesday 8 January 2013

Music: The Piano Guys ft. Lindsey Stirling - Mission Impossible

the category Music and Music Videos is finally born in this blog xD, I will start showing some of my tastes in music...

I'm always fond of musicians composers of classic musical instruments, specially the ones who likes to innovate and compose music from Orignal Soundtracks (movies, games, series) while putting their own touch.

So today was released with 3 of my favourite musical artists by The Piano Guys, the artists are The Piano Guys and Lindsey Stirling together in music video playing the main theme of the movie Mission Impossible.

Take a look:

I couldn't be more happier, I always wanted to see them play together. so this is great for me xDD, also the video is kinda humorous at the same time.

UPDATE:
Channel of the artists, I recommend to check their channels

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/7963/subscribelindseystirlin.png


http://imageshack.us/a/img837/4610/subscrivepianoguys.png

No comments:

Post a Comment