Monday 17 December 2012

Pottermore sneak peek and more

Here is the sneak peek of the winner moment poll...

Hagrid's First Class

they have officially revealed the launch date of the first chapters of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban...20th December on Thursday, I was very close on the date, 1 day after (on Friday), but I sure got right it would be this week...

Soooo, now nervousness will rest on how many will be released? I posted what I thought here.
with my few suspicions, I suspect Remus Lupin exclusive content will be on chapter 5 "Dementor" or Chapter 7 "Boggart in the Wardrobe" (that is if will come chapter 7 or both 5 and 7 on the 1st instalment), will see...will see...
other exclusive content I suspect, being 6 or 7 chapters, being more than 2 exclusive content, it can be there exclusive content about Dementors or Diagon Alley (if we think about...we haven't got any exclusive info, I think Leaky Cauldron chapter is the perfect oppurtunity for it, and some store which was locked may will be unlocked in this chapter, like for example...Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour, Madam Malkin, Quidditch Supplies (Firebolt), but not yet the south side, I think will be in later books), Knight Bus, I suspect will be more than 2 because I confirmed with Chamber of Secrets, when is 7 chapters, there is 4 or 5 exclusive contents, so I think will be around this numbers...

that's it for my speculations...

No comments:

Post a Comment