Thursday 20 December 2012

Pottermore: 1st Instalment of Prisoner of Azkaban been released

as you know, it had been released, 7 chapters as I suspected, so it will be 7+7+8.

So as I speculated, being 7 chapters, it came out 5 exclusive content:
  • Marge Dursley
  • Knight Bus
  • Professor Kettleburn
  • Sir Cadogan
  • Boggart
-----
I got it right only one xDD, the Knight Bus of what I wrote.

I must say it is the first time I felt a bit disappointed with exclusive content just released, nothing very new, I guess it's normal, when doesn't give much detail in characters or not about the characters we expected and wanted to read, my faves was Knight Bus, Sir Cadogan and the Boggart and the best of Exclusive content comes 2nd and last instalment.
sure Aunt Marge about her secret love for the Colonel was amusing in a funny sense and interesting to know after that incident, the Dursleys made Marge to not ever visiting until Harry left the residence, so Harry never saw her again, good for him, me and him really hated that woman. xDD

now my favorite art moments: (UPDATE)
  • Harry's Birthday
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Knight Bus
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Professor R.J.Lupin
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Divination
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hagrid's First Class
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Riddikulus
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the art in these moments are amazing, specially it's detail, it is amazing
together with my predictions about the next instalment, please look forward to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment