Sunday 13 October 2013

Watching | Legend of Korra Book 2 - Episode 6, The Sting

I have to start, it was a very good episode BUT is my least favourite episode for now for personal reasons, it feels very uncomfortable to me most of the time, it's mostly Bolin scenes and the movie-mover, it has to do with my quirkiness, I think Bolin very high naiveness in this episode is making me feel very uncomfortable.
Only Mako scenes catch my attention, even that scene when Asami kissed  Mako didn't bother me as I thought it would, he didn't kissed her back, Asami said she was sorry, Mako is really focused on his investigation, to help Asami and for the sake of uncovering the truth, I think is pretty cool, he doesn't lose sight of what he must do, he tries to do what is right this time.
Varrick, I knew it was you...on the surface he looks such a eccentric and quirky and crazy character, but under it he is very cunning, an eccentric character with dark secrets, I can see where this is going, I want to see how Mako will uncover the truth and proves it, we know Bolin and Asami will be very disappointed at something and probably about Varrick.

Unalaq, it's getting weirder and weirder, getting closer to my suspicions (I don't think he wants to rule "the whole water tribe" not for power, he doesn't give that feel, he is not a vain character, I think is related to spirituality, he may thought his brother would take the spirituality even more to decay, he was in the way since his older brother isn't spiritual, I think we will get into more depth of his character later).

as for the ending of the episode, very curious, Korra has no memories of who she is even though the first element she bends is air to defend herself, which is very interesting and her body ends in a island, she meets with the Fire Sages, so we can guess she is in the Roku Island, I do really wonder where this is going, I'm very curious, though I question why there was no scene of Tenzin and his family in this episode, I think it confirms even more Jinora importance in this Book, it's that flow wonder in storytelling, leaving subtle clues on pending to see when it connects to the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment