Tuesday 8 January 2013

Games: Pokemon Direct - Next evolution of Pokémon

Huge News!! news I got very excited to the point of shivering.
You see the Pokémon games, the about adventure, it always came out pixelized, I love those, but I always dream of something further, in 3D graphics!

guess what? 2 new games is about to come out in October 2013 to the Nintendo 3DS...

take a look (if want to skip the speech and see the video of scenes of the new games, jump to 6:31)



I always wanted for years to come in 3D, now it will, I'm so happy and excited for these 2 new titles x333.

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, I look forward to play it. :p
can you imagine the amazing exploration in the Pokémon world? the Pokémon fights and everything? and the gameplay? it will come out very fresh <333

No comments:

Post a Comment